Third Street Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Street Saints

Argonath VCMP RPG gang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some toughts.

+2
Avenger
muzdaaz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some toughts. Empty Some toughts. Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 am

muzdaaz

Admin

Hello,

So we have started a new gang. Im glad to see new regulars joining the server. Our main priority right now is to stay active and as some of our members are new - teach them rules and general gameplay.
Our clan (Third street saints) shall always put RP first. We must create a friendly atmosphere between our members while leaving noone out. A gang will stay strong only when all members are willing to cooperate. That means - whenever you have a disagreement with someone, then call a meeting. We must sort things out right from the beginning. So whenever you have a problem, speak up.
We have good allies, thus listen to their members and try to learn from them. Some of them have more experience than all of us combined. Help our allies whenever they are in trouble. That includes shootouts, criminal operations and everything else. While helping on shootouts, please fucking try not to shoot your mates. All for one, one for all.
There are some gang resources like properties, guns, kevlars and cash. Please use them wisely and think whats best for gang. Being a greedy and depleting them will not be tolerated.
As we have some new players in the gang, please try to help them as much as you can. They are our future. If you see them break the rules then try to explain them what they did wrong and inform me about it. Everyone, especially new players fuck up once in a while so try to understand them.
Our gang is new and a lot of work needs to be done. I wish us good luck and long live the 3sS.

2Some toughts. Empty Re: Some toughts. Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Avenger

Guys, congratulations.

As an EAF Scout, I would like to be my group's representative on your boards. We shall discuss about our partnership and possible plans, and this place could only help in our communication.

It's up to you guys if it would be a section, or just a simple topic.

Regards, Ave

3Some toughts. Empty good Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 am

Jason

Jason
Admin

very good you want to be our scout, avenger we appreciate it very much
thank you

sincerly

Jason

4Some toughts. Empty Re: Some toughts. Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 am

Admin

Admin

Avenger wrote:Guys, congratulations.

As an EAF Scout, I would like to be my group's representative on your boards. We shall discuss about our partnership and possible plans, and this place could only help in our communication.

It's up to you guys if it would be a section, or just a simple topic.

Regards, Ave

Thank you. I appreciate your support. Any pulblic messages between our gangs can be posted into "News and announcements". Meanwhile I'll create more spesific category for more delicate matters asap.

https://stubby.forum.co.ee

5Some toughts. Empty Re: Some toughts. Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 am

VLance

VLance

Thanks for support! Even tho I'm not in 3sS, I'm thankful.

6Some toughts. Empty Re: Some toughts. Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:46 am

Bass

I can see a potential in this gang, good luck guys Wink.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum