Third Street Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Street Saints

Argonath VCMP RPG gang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today I heard something I can't believe in!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VLance

VLance

Today, Klaus told me we're in war with EAF. I was all like WTF?! I asked them why and they told me it's because of Jason's and Dylan arogancy. Wtf is going on? I want to know the truth, from a to z!

2Today I heard something I can't believe in! Empty re: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 am

Jason

Jason
Admin

i heard it today... i know they were gone to neutral status cuz of my ban, but not enemys... maybe its dylan and that is cuz he left. if he is the problem we can fix this

VLance

VLance

Yeah, maybe we will fix it but man, it will be hard to fix. We're in war with most respected mafia in the city. They dm me and Dylan whenever they see us. Man, those are the people that rule the city, if this war continiues our gang will be shatered to pieces. Where is Muz btw? He's so inactive. Anyways, even tho I'm friend with everyone in EAF, I won't just let them dm us. I will fight back.

4Today I heard something I can't believe in! Empty Rw Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 am

Jason

Jason
Admin

Fix msn please

Ot: it all will be fine

Rapture

Rapture

VLance wrote:I will fight back.

That will make things worse. Just try to talk.

6Today I heard something I can't believe in! Empty Re Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am

Jason

Jason
Admin

I have to admit that my friend rature right

VLance

VLance

Lol, I tried to talk but as much as I try, Klaus just does hs on me. I didn't fight back even once but I can't just talk for nothing. If we want anything fixed, Klaus has to listen, not just dm me.

8Today I heard something I can't believe in! Empty Re Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Jason

Jason
Admin

If i dm once BANNED if he does it it is fine...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum