Third Street Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Street Saints

Argonath VCMP RPG gang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application : BartSimpson

+4
Jason
Yazeen
Admin
BartSimpson
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application : BartSimpson Empty Application : BartSimpson Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 am

BartSimpson

Nickname:BartSimpson
Why do you wish to join 3sS:I Want To Be In A Clan Also I Want To Help This Clan Out And I Would Like To Know That I Got People To Help Me If I Am In Trouble Because I Have Seen What Happens When SomeOne Messes With 3sS Members, Also This Is A New Clan And I Want To Be A Part Of It And Stay In The Clan Forever
How actibe can you be ingame:I Am Very Active, I Spend Most Of My Day Playing VC:MP And The Only Server I Play Is Argonath RPG Unless I Am Told To Play On Another Server
Will you go inactive after you are accepted:Never, I Am Always Online
Have you been in any other gang/clan, is so then please list them:No I Have Not
Do you rage a lot:I Have Never Raged In Game
Do you agree with all the gang rules:I Couldnt Find It In The Forums (Excuse My Spelling) But If You Put Up A Link Ill Be More Than Happy To Aggree To It Surprised

2Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Application : BartSimpson Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 am

Admin

Admin

BartSimpson wrote:
Do you rage a lot:I Have Never Raged In Game
0,o

Anyways, I know you are active now. You seem to be friendly (try not to fall into asslickers category tho).
I do not know you good enough atm, so I suggest you to roll with us and stay active. Meanwhile leave the application pending.

https://stubby.forum.co.ee

3Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Application : BartSimpson Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:48 am

BartSimpson

Lol Hmm i Dont Think I Have Ever Raged..Ive Been Angry At A Couple of Players But Never Rage Killed...
And Thanks Smile

4Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Application : BartSimpson Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:28 am

Yazeen

hes the leader of R3 =.=

5Application : BartSimpson Empty Re Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 am

Jason

Jason
Admin

Denied ...

6Application : BartSimpson Empty LOL Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 am

Dylan

Dylan

are you fucking kidding me? Your the R3 leader! Why do you want to join us.

7Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Application : BartSimpson Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 am

VLance

VLance

Seriously bart, we're in war with you. Why do you wish to join? Well, nvm about it now, you chose the wrong path...

8Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Application : BartSimpson Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Perry

VLance wrote:Seriously bart, we're in war with you. Why do you wish to join? Well, nvm about it now, you chose the wrong path...

Look at the date, he applied BEFORE he made R3

9Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Application : BartSimpson Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am

Rapture

Rapture

VLance wrote:Seriously bart, we're in war with you. Why do you wish to join? Well, nvm about it now, you chose the wrong path...
Date wrote:July 6th
Suspect

10Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 am

Jason

Jason
Admin

yep

11Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Application : BartSimpson Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 am

VLance

VLance

Ye ye ye but why didn't he just withdraw the app after becoming the leader? Ah, nobody cares, case closed, app denied[b]

12Application : BartSimpson Empty Re: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Jason

Jason
Admin

lock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum